Christmas is coming… Would you like to win a giftwrapped copy of A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms by George R.R. Martin and an exclusive print of an illustration by Gary Gianni as featured in the same book?
All you have to do is:
- Go to the HarperVoyagerUK or A Game of Thrones: A Song of Ice and Fire Facebook pages.
- Guess the name and surname of the fictional character who wrote the Christmas letter pinned at the top of the Facebook page
- Write the name and surname in the comments to enter the prize draw
Terms and Conditions apply and are highlighted below.
Terms and Conditions: Letter 1
- This competition is promoted by HarperCollins Publishers Limited (“HarperCollins”), I London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF.
- This promotion is open to all UK residents except employees of HarperCollins (or their parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the competition.
- You must be 18 to enter this competition. If you are under 18 you must have permission from your parent or guardian.
- How to enter: Entrants will have to guess the name and surname of the fictional character who wrote the Christmas letter posted as an image on A Game of Thrones: A Song of Ice and Fire Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/agameofthronesbooks) and on the HarperVoyagerUK Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/HarperVoyagerUK). They will have to write the name and surname of the character in the comments under the image on Facebook to be in for a chance to enter the prize draw.
- The opening date for entries is 16th November 2015. The closing date for entries is 20th November 2015 at 24.00 GMT. No entries received after this date will be accepted.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry allowed per household.
- No cash or prize alternatives are available.
- HarperCollins reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner of the competition will be drawn at random among all correct entries and notified on Facebook in the comments no later than the 23rd November. Where we require details from you, if you do not provide these within 28 days of notification we reserve the right to select a different winner.
- All entrants are expected to act fairly and in the good spirit of the competition. HarperCollins reserves the right to investigate any irregularities and disqualify entrants at its absolute discretion.
- The prize will be delivered to the winners by 18th December. HarperCollins reserves the right to select another winner if the original winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable timeframe.
- Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries will not be included in the competition.
- To obtain details of the prize winner after the closing date, please write to Fiction Marketing, A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms: Letters. Competition, HarperCollins Publishers, 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9FG.
- By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and entry may be a) used for the purpose of announcing the winner and/or distributed to individuals who request details of the winner and/or b) in any related publicity by HarperCollins, without additional payment or permission.
- Under no circumstances will HarperCollins be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
- HarperCollins will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and HarperCollins can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
- Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
- Two winners will be awarded with a giftwrapped copy of A Knight of The Seven Kingdoms and an exclusive print with illustration by Gary Gianni
- The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize
- HarperCollins’ decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
- The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition